I am the author of Meridian Hill Park, Images of America, published May 2017.
I organize events and tours for Obscura Society of DC (Atlas Obscura) including
Recent ACOG Rounds Articles:
- Dr. Gelila Goba Named First Martin-Peterson Awardee, January 2018
- Updates from ACOG’s Office of Global Women’s Health, September 2017 ACOG Rounds.
- Health Volunteer Opportunities in Uganda and Vietnam, July 2017 ACOG Rounds.
- Ethiopian Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Collaborates with ACOG, May 2017 ACOG Rounds.
- OGWH Signs on with USAID ASSIST to Provide Zika Support in Latin America, March 2017.
- Statement on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), October 2016.
- ACOG Strengthens through Success of the CAFA, October 2016 ACOG Rounds.
- AIM Takes on Maternal Mortality in Malawi, July 2016 ACOG Rounds.
- ACOG Honorary Fellow Denis Mukwege, MD, Named One of Time Magazine’s ‘100 Most Influential People’, May 2016 ACOG Rounds.
- Reducing Maternal Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa through Improvement of Surgical Obstetric Skills, January 2016 ACOG Rounds.
- How Can We Improve Maternal Mortality Rates in Sub-Saharan Africa?, October 2015 ACOG Rounds.
- Bringing Solutions for Postpartum Hemorrhage (PPH) to Zambia, September 2015 ACOG Rounds.
Other writing includes:
- Top 10 in Sales (Part of Top 250 GSA Vendors), Federal Times, May 2007
- Top 10 in Sales, Federal Times, March 2007
- HR57, Not for Tourists, October 2006
- Tryst, Not for Tourists, December 2006
- Renovations Disrupt Federal City Shelter, CCNV, Street Sense, July 2006
- Gales Shelter to Reopen Downtown, Street Sense, January 2005
- D.C. Releases New Winter Plan, Street Sense, October 2004